Monday, April 7, 2008

1 Year Left


In just about a week I'm going to be 29. 29. That's old. Right? That means I have one more year to do the following:
1. Continue to hit the snooze button on the biological clock until it explodes a year from now.
2. Talk about my days in college like they were just a "few years ago."
3. Write notes during sacrament meeting with my husband.
4. Read Perez Hilton about as faithful as I do my scriptures.
5. Run without stretching (well I really should stop that one now)
6. Sleep with my retainer.
7. Randomly hook up with strangers.
8. Lie about randomly hooking up with strangers to my husband.
9. See pizza as a balanced meal for not only dinner but for breakfast.
10. Laugh at Helen Keller jokes. I don't know why, but they get me every time.

So there you have it...the count down is on. One year to make the most of it. Alright I'll give up half. And don't ask me the one about the circular room and sitting in the corner. I've got to grow up.

No comments: