Thursday, February 19, 2009

It Wasn't Me

Last night I realized another reason why I love my husband.  At about midnight, John (name has been changed to protect the privacy of my husband) turned to me and asked what my best fart noise was.  Without hesitation I placed my hands over my mouth and let one rip.  For the next five minutes we created "sneak attack" farts, "just found a bathroom" farts and "that just felt good" farts.  I can only imagine what our neighbors think of us.

I must also admit that I have a hidden talent when it comes to fake fart noises. During road trips in college I used to love to wait until our bus got quiet and then I would break out a series of toots.  Of course, I would follow each with, "Holy Crap, who was that?" Or my personal favorite, "Sorry guys, it's gonna be a long trip."  I know I should have been more mature, but there was something so funny to me about watching my teammates' heads whip around in disgust.  Unfortunately, much to the dismay of my coach, most of my teammates caught whiff (pun intended) of my fun and joined in.  Again, nothing is funnier than traveling down 95 towards North Carolina and listening to a bunch of 20 year olds make fart noises.  


1 comment:

Em said...

Always so mature.

p.s. what book is that?