Monday, April 13, 2009

Just Another Day


Today was one of those days when I realized, once again, I live in a very unusual place. For example:

1. While at Bed, Bath and Beyond I saw Adrien Brody (Oscar Winner for The Pianist) picking out pans.

2. After coming out of Costco I saw a homeless man holding a sign that read "Spaceship Needs New Parts Please Help."

3. Before driving into my parking garage I saw a man running towards the bus holding a stick with a crystal ball on the top of it and wizard clothes underneath his arm.

4. After reading on Perez Hilton about Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl) and Sebastian Stan (Kings and Gossip Girl) being a new couple I saw them walking into Shutters, a hotel, together while I was running along the beach.

And that's a day in Santa Monica.

1 comment:

Em said...

Unreal. This many in one day, and you didn't even call.