Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bee Boop, Bee Boop

For those of you who are not Jack Bauer fans the following story might not mean anything to you. But, for those of you addicted to 24, the following took place between 9:30 and 10:30 am.

While working at the restaurant, Edgar (star of 24 season 5)came in and ordered some breakfast. Because I have no pride the following conversation took place:

Kate: "Hey, I just wanted to tell you I loved you on 24."
Edgar (Louis Lombardi): "Hey, thanks I really appreciate that."
Kate: "Man, when you died...it was intense. It was the first time they didn't go 'Bee Boop, Bee Boop' at the end of the episode."
Edgar: "Yeah...thanks."

After the awkwardness dissipated...

Edgar: "So, did you watch this season?"
Kate: "No, we have it Tivoed."
Edgar: "Oh yeah, can you believe Jack dies?"
Kate: "WAIT, don't tell me that. I haven't watched it yet!!"
Edgar: "I'm just kidding. I love doing that."

1 comment:

Em said...

Very nice. VERY nice. VERY NICE!