Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Addictions

For about a week McHale Slobadon (name has been changed to protect the privacy of my husband) has been singing this commercial. At first, I just didn't get it, and then after watching it a couple of times, (once in Spanish), I started to really hear the magic inside this jingle. I promise you, after three times of listening to this you will start singing along. (Or is it, if you say a word in a foreign language three times you will remember it?) Anyway, for those of you who are not from California please enjoy.



I would call my husband crazy, but last week I played Text Twist for almost four hours. Four hours - and all I got is: for, our, ours, sour, four, hour, hours, fur, furs...sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nosy stranger asking, what restaurant were you in when Aaron Eckhart was sitting across from you?

The Writer said...

Hey Nosy stranger...my friend was actually dating Aaron Eckhart for awhile so we all went to dinner together at Cafe Delfini in Santa Monica. Aaron was cool - but the food there is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, been there but never had the same 'hot' view as you did! love your blog,very funny!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.