Tuesday, May 26, 2009

World's Greatest Teacher

My friend from college, Finn, is now living in Chile teaching high school at an international school with her husband. The other day she sent me this clip that one of her students had created. I thought it was hilarious and thought you might enjoy it.

Note: Before Chile, Finn was a high school teacher in Chicago. One day she decided to see how dumb her students could be so she taught them that Sir Isaac Newton was the one who created Fig Newtons. To her surprise, no one questioned her. Instead, they all asked how Newton had developed that wonderful fruit inside and cookie cover. What can I say my friend is truly molding minds in the classroom.



Finn would also like to point out that she is not Hitler, but his boss/teacher/evil overlord.

No comments: