Monday, May 14, 2012

Momma Jeans

Yes, I'm trying not to write solely about being pregnant, but there's just so many random topics floating in my head right now.

Current random thought: Maternity Pants are the coolest things in the entire world.

If you don't think so, one, I will fight you physically to convince you, and two, I ask that you spend one day in them because I know it will only take one day to convince you.  Why are they so amazing?  I feel like it's pointless to list their merits, but because my cyber-self asked the question I will tell you.

1. Have you ever seen pull-ups for kids?  You know the diapers kids can just pull down and pull up after they are done with their business?  Well, take that concept to maternity pants.  Picture going to the bathroom, or if that image makes you feel strange, picture trying on clothes.  Remember all the annoying zipping and buttoning?  Well, now with maternity pants you just pull them down and then back up.  You are literally getting extra time of life with these bad boys.

2. I don't know about you, but I've always wanted to live in a world where it was okay to unzip my pants after eating.  However, being a "lady" never really allowed for such actions, but now, I don't need to do any unzipping.  These maternity pants have the elastic just below my breasts (yeah, I said breasts) and I love it.  Not the word "breasts", but the looseness around my stomach area.  I have never enjoyed meals as much. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to go back to normal pants...definitely not for Thanksgiving.

3. Maternity pants just give you the ultimate confidence to bend over and pick something up.  I'm no longer worried that people behind me are going to catch a sweet view of my crack or minimal lower back hair.  Nope, not anymore.  Now, I'm like, "Did you drop this?" or "Please, let me bend down and see those shoes for myself" because all people are seeing is one continuous jean up my back.

4. If you ever are in a hip hop mood then Maternity Pants are AGAIN amazing.  Why?  Alright, take that extra long top, pull it down to your actual waste and you know what you got?  About a foot of extra pant just hanging down.  This style makes even MC Hammer a little jealous.  Sometimes I'll do this around the house, pretend I'm rapping and grabbing my crotch, which is actually about a foot away from my actual crotch.  It makes me feel so gansta.

Yes, four reasons is all you get...because friends, men and women, these pants are life changing.  Allow them into your lives and you will be forever grateful.

No comments: