Friday, October 11, 2013

Random Thought Friday: Feedbags of War

Like all normal human beings I have a list of questions I would like some answers to once I get up to Heaven.  Wait, you don't have this list?  Come on people, we don't know when our number is going to be called - let's get a little more prepared here!  Curious where dinosaurs really came from?  Yep, I'm going to find out.  Why the dress rehearsal each month when I'm pretty sure I'm more concerned about getting to fifth period on time then having a baby?  There's got to be a good explanation for this.  Why natural disasters, who shot JFK, why do leaves turn beautiful colors right before they fall off trees, why five fingers and not four and are animals up here too?  Etc, etc. etc.

Anyway after these past few days of attempting to wean my 13 month old baby, of the mouth watering goodness that flows from me, I have come up with yet another question:

Couldn't we have installed a switch that just turns this stuff off?  Or at least a drain button of some sort? And lastly, why after we are finished with this whole life sustaining breastfeeding experience, do our feedbags have to resemble deflated life boats, that only float in the water because some sad air has not escaped through all the weathered holes?

Answers? Anyone? Anyone.

1 comment:

Lindsey Loo said...

Ha ha ha! Seriously. I look like a 12 year old boy now.